Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Beginning


Hey my name is Steve Pettit. On the interweb I use the alias SPace. For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of Newgrounds.com. Even before I had internet I heard rumors as a child of a place to go to throw spears at Britney Spears and shoot at Pokemon. I have been a NG and flash addict ever since. Seriously, I know way too much about the culture (by culture I mean flame wars and 12 year olds arguing about video games). Now, in my senior year of high school, I am required to do a Senior Independent Project. As fate would have it I live a town over from Tom Fulp and his headquarters/secret base and he agree to let me intern/apprentice there. So for the next three weeks I will be writing about my time basically doing my dream job as well as using this as sort of a DevBlog about the flash game I will be making. So stay tuned, tell a friend and make sure you visit Newgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment